20121023

Sam Moginie


Two Clouds – Three Clouds Template



I made a gift to you of my impressions inside a grand piano covered in leaves

and
we wondered the bleached fields your voice impressive mine a quaver

later
you took me to a bar on the heath and I took very poor notes – I go you

mostly
I interest actors bad ones lightweights toned whites art deserts something of geronimo

busy
nights sunday depends if caffeine nights quell lunchs romantic cark

but
time not tickling my insides impressive unity of yous why sing depleted notes

better
notes temping knowingly i open icons but avoid terminals but avoid

desktops
so im the flimsy nugget animals Might domesticate except

romance
does limitmy wiles And open all the doors freedom tucked

erstwhile
opening curtains and calling why go politically so often when someone

armed
might defend wednesdays maybe hoping wednesdays tell programs foxy

catches
to defend arm intimates cause my you is phoning with indecent wiles

assuming
mondays soandso holds me cauliflower Does psychic Olfactory age

bridges
better round Fellows asking How Far to Brisbane asking but actually

waiting
brains sinus nows socalled light tuesdays





Sam Moginie rents in Marrickville, Sydney.
 
 
previous page     contents     next page
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home