20170704

Tom Beckett



Notes Between Notes


One’s always
Been lost

To myself

Lost to
The others

Or so
I’ve found

*

Ghost of
An unfolding

Truth between
Alternative pronouns

Sitting in
Front of
A television

Or some
Other screen


*

No one
Is unobserved

No one
Fully seen

*

What is
Reality is

It this
Or this
This actuality

My vocabulary
Is limited

These pages
White noise

*

I know
You don’t
Know what

I’m thinking
But think
You do

I could
Be wrong

*

Desire’s song
Red hot
White noise

*

There may
Be rhythms
Which extend
Over lifetimes

One may
Fail to
Properly extrude
White noise

*

Things like
Music occur
In intervals

I’ve grown
Into things

*

I make
An effort
To extend

What I
Can’t say
Ho hum

*

What’s a
Proper name





Tom Beckett lives, writes and will likely die in Kent, Ohio. His ghosts precede him.
 
 
previous page     contents     
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home