20161112

Mary Claire Garcia

Lingering
                He was my last love. His face was the last thing that I saw when I breathed my last. I should have moved on but I didn’t. I stayed with him.
                I followed him everywhere. I watched him attend my funeral. I watched him graduate and get a job. I watched him meet someone new. I watched him masturbate while holding her picture. I watched as they had sex and he didn't call out my name like I thought he would.
                It was torture. But I won't be alone anymore.
                I watched as he erased the evidence on her dead body.



Mary Claire Garcia is a student at the University of the Philippines Los Baños, taking up B.S. Development Communication.
 
 
previous page     contents     next page
 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home