20151110

Steve Dalachinsky
as collage / p15


31

by breaking statues
one risks turning into one
            one’s self
   impathic blockade
 fixed aided caregiver
       barbed stench  orphan or not
               in a storm 
                      
geopoly of fraces         
 hazed hatchets gishing lilies / axes
                 while nations are still being born
   
      but what is born at the birth of a nation???


32

the judge is guilty he screams 
             over & over 
at the bigger-than-life sized statue of jesus 
his sneakers homeless on a train
     dance across the bridge
                soon left by himself
                            grey two-toned
                                     indian summer beard.


33 (morton sobotnick)

when I lecture 
I hear these things in my head
that I don’t understand:
it’s new
generous 
safe
cash cash cash cash 
back

I’m not sure the students
understand me
either.

 
 
previous page     contents     next page
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home