20150217

John M. Bennett
TASTE THE SHADOW AT TIME’S CENTER / 4



my hat was empty

left behind the clamp the
shovel left behind the
screws the rusted lake
inside my left leg left
behind the neck left be
hind the apple wet with
paint the stone mumbling at
the door I left behind the
pencils broke my right
hand the write mist I
left behind the flappy
air speaking over my
desk









is this the cup?

drink the fog drink the
neck drink louder stones
than air’s coffee drink
the tomb thumb drink the
river laughter and yr shirt
drink the sock drifted
to your right drink the
boil drink the cockroach
drink the needle buried
in your palm the icecube
foaming on the wall drink
just drink the snakeskin
coiled around your ladder










bobocanada

afónico me miré la
cara la cara col in
humada afónico me
puse la cazuela como
gorra afónico me entré
como agua en el agua co
mo agua en el fango a
fofónico me toqué la bar
riga la babarriga inin
finitesimal o inintestinal
aafónicos mis huehuevos
mis huevos huehuevonados
y afónico escuché la
cuchara vavacía que se
acercaba que se acertaba
bacía acia mi boca




 
 
previous page     contents     next page
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home