20130919

Ed Baker

























Ed Baker: "Now 72 years old (April 19, 1941.) I write and/or draw every day. Working right now on what just might be final (abandoned) version/draft of AS I RE:CALL POEMS OF AN URBAN HERMIT. Have had countless books published since 2000 and early "stuff" published in mid 70's…. you cn google me as: "Ed Baker Art Poetry" both the regular way and via "images" if interested. There are a cpl of Stone Girl E-pic reviews on the net somewhere… if you are interested. Or ? you can email me or come visit (here is a view of a part of my living room):










I am also now on Facebook (for what it's worth)."
 
 
previous page     contents     next page
 

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack Galmitz said...

Ed, I love your artwork. Original, simple, unique. Good work my friend.

1:09 AM  
Blogger Ed Baker said...

thanks Jack...
your the very first person to comment on one of my Otoliths' posts !

one of these days I'll limit my palette to just black ink and the per's color and texture and taste ?

maybe use some more of that Viet Nam paper that I have made from elephant dung ?

(look it up)

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home