20130307

Wayne Mason


Low Before Dreams
A post script, with electrical charges and hearing you may not like yield the sort of glitch imagery of technology its self. First data bent X you will look so anonymous. Replace your own inner voice. Here we enter the subliminal. I wake up and compartmentalize the various modes of my existence, expire at the end anyway and become the master. God breathed a master smaller and cheaper to meditate great throws of genius. Computer/human interfaces may become so certainly life affirming. The third person, assuming as well would be too much inside the box! With you I have to learn how outside somewhere. I can almost meditate. I'm still attempting to define feelings and work. Neuro-linguistic Programing'? Refer to yourself by name, bombard singularity for the sake of skin.

I realized that audible phrasing diminished author mode? Machines prerecorded tracks of narratives in cut up, noise, check advanced intellect coming predominantly from the subconscious factory.... me detaching from I. Predicated men are low before dreams consciously jumping from the nexus of others while preparing for the left hemisphere and subliminal ladders. Sometimes the agencies move between complete extermination treading the evolutionary line between the seven deadlies, this is the ego of democracy. You are exploded so much! I've got flickering and geometric awareness.

As if too slow, I downloaded the conscience of the uttering words and experienced futurist visions of religion and war. Is this sleep? Delicate Interdependence? I feel high, displaced of control. I do not want the hyperbolic and I am. The writer in me intelligently befriends misinformation and rewrites American revolutions. We try the brain at various vibrations against our words and become our own evolutionary masters? The images and emotions experienced, it may be safe to call it dissociative under of absolute flaw of the “I”.

All definition is of myself, transcendent of this moment waking up as if I were a child altogether one entity with multiple personalities existing outside of good or bad. Flawed human intellect grows downloadable presets. Chaos Syndicates quietly burn down consciousness.



Wayne Mason is a writer and sound artist from Central Florida. His words have appeared across the small press in magazines both print and online. He is the author of five chapbooks and is the former poetry editor for Side Of Grits, and The Tampa Bay Muse. Wayne Mason has also been active in experimental music for nearly twenty years. He records ambient, experimental and noise sounds, formerly under the name of Zilbread, and is also a founding member of the experimental/noise project Stickfigure and electronic duo Blk/Mas.
 
 
previous page     contents     next page
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home